FOLLOW FOR OBTAINING A CONSULAR POWER OF ATTORNEY.
- Fill up and return the proper form, which you may download, from
the bottom of this page. Use the Greek form if you have good knowledge of
the Greek language, otherwise, use the Swedish form.
- Send a light (clear) photocopy of your passport data page to fax
nr. 00468+ 54566014 (or mail it to email@example.com as .pdf attachment if you have
access to a scanner). Instead of passport copy you may send a copy of your
Greek police identity card if you carry one with you in Sweden.
- Send a clearly printed draft of the proposed power of
attorney in Greek language to fax nr. 00468+545 660 14 (or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org as .word attachment). If you have not a
draft, you may ask your Greek lawyer or Greek notary public to provide
The power of attorney will be prepared
within 6 workdays after above steps are carried out successfully. Then
you may visit the consular office on a workday from 10.00 to
13.00, to sign the P.O.A. and receive an authenticated copy. At that
time, you must carry your passport or Greek police-issued I.D. card and
you will be asked to pay equivalent of 55 € in Swedish cash for each printed A4 paper that you will receive.
IF YOU HAVE
LITTLE OR NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE GREEK LANGUAGE:
- You must come accompanied by an official interpreter (by Greek law,
both you and the interpreter must sign on the power of attorney). To this
end, you may find a list of official interpreters in our website.
- It is your task to choose and contact the interpreter, agree
his/her payment and arrange the appointment at the consular office.
- Remember to send an email message to email@example.com informing the name of the interpreter you have
chosen and the day you have agreed to visit the consular office.
Click here for Greek form
Click here for Swedish form